CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Marlee's Loot

These are a couple things I made for my sister's baby shower a few weeks ago in MS.  



















Monogrammed Onesie with Rhinestones





















A Nursing Cover much like the famous "Hooter Hiders"


















I had never monogrammed on minky fabric before so I cut a little piece to "practice" on before I monogrammed the pillow I made her for the nursery. After it turned out ok, I didn't want to waste it so I decided to make a taggie with it!




     












          The pillow I made for the nursery                              
















Travel Wipe Case I made and monogrammed

















Receiving Blankets she received at a previous shower that she had me monogram for her!




















This is a onesie she had and I monogrammed it for her as well!

0 comments: