CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

New Product!















Insulated Jumbo Cups!!!

These cups are the HOT thing right now!!!

Here’s a great graduation gift, teacher gift, birthday gift, sorority or fraternity gift, bridesmaid and groomsmen gift….and everybody needs one for the beach, pool, or ballgames!!

These 32 oz. insulated tumblers make a great gift for anybody . It keeps hot drinks HOT and cold drinks COLD. They do not have a lid.  

I have many different insert choices that are SO FUN!!!

Order yours today for only $18!!


1 comments:

Mommy2Jacie said...

Hello from south Alabama! I have been searching the internet over for these tumblers for my home embroidery business. Would you mind sharing your source? I do not sell on the internet, only from my home. I just cannot find a supplier for these cups. Any help you can give me would be awesome, and I would certainly be glad to return the favor if there is anything you are looking for. Thanks so much, by the way - GORGEOUS work!!
Robyn Jordan
Stitches From The Heart
Mommy2Jacie@gmail.com