CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Blog!

Hey everybody,

This is the new blog I've started for very practical reasons! The Ritzy Baby website is pretty much set up and shouldn't change much anytime soon. However, I'm constantly making new things for people and friends that I'd love to share with you. Whenever I want to add a new picture to the Ritzy Baby site, it makes me upload the whole website instead of just making the change. With that being said, that is the main purpose of this blog. This is to share some of my creativity with you and give customers ideas in a much easier way!

If this is your first time stopping in and you haven't visited the Ritzy Baby site yet, please go over and check it out at www.myritzybaby.com. Be sure you put MYritzybaby.com. If you just type ritzybaby.com, you will be directed to a different site that I AM NOT affiliated with :).

I hope you enjoy looking around! Check back frequently for updates!

Happy Shopping,

Krista

0 comments: